Nouscom Announces AACR 2023 Late-Breaking Presentation of Translational Phase 1b Data of NOUS-PEV, a Personalized Neoantigen Cancer Immunotherapy
BASEL, Switzerland – 15th March 2023 – Nouscom, a clinical stage immuno-oncology company developing off-the-shelf and personalized viral vector immunotherapies, today announced that new translational data obtained from the ongoing Phase 1b trial evaluating NOUS-PEV in patients with metastatic melanoma has been accepted for presentation in a Late-Breaking session at the 2023 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting. AACR will be held in person in Orlando, FL from 14th to 19th April.
Poster Presentation Details:
- Title: NOUS-PEV, a Personalized Cancer Immunotherapy targeting neoantigens, induces long lasting, tumor infiltrating memory T cells
- Session Title: Late-Breaking Research: Clinical Research 2
- Date & Time: 18th April 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
- Location: Poster Section 35, Poster Board 11
- Poster Number: LB196
- Presenter: Dr. Elisa Scarselli, Chief Scientific Officer at Nouscom
The full abstract will be available on 14th April 2023 at 12pm EDT.